The same order placed On 27 Sep 2023... 2 times return to sender ? How?

Hello,

Let me start saying that im a person with a lot of patience and understanding... but.... how could the same error occur 2 times with the same order?

1st Order - 1752571

10/04/2023

9:36 A.M.Returned 

Returned to sender 

HAMBURG, DE

2nd - 1776603 made it by Fanatec to replaced the 1st order

10/30/2023

9:12 A.M.Returned 

Returned to sender 

HAMBURG, DE

Unacceptable!

Im so disappoint right now, I always stand by Fanatec and will be.... but Come on guys 2 times .....

Thanks

Antonio Teixeira

Comments

• ok this is actually so bad. I also had an order returned to sender on the 27th of September and I’m waiting for mine to be resent. I was hoping it would all be fine and they’ve learnt from the mistakes but this really gets my hopes down……

• Absolutely beyond a joke. Fanatec management's incompetence knows no bounds. They are unfit to run a business.

At the very least they should courier a replacement to you today. Hollow promises that they are doing everything they can no longer cut it.

• "Unacceptable!

Im so disappoint right now, I always stand by Fanatec and will be.... but Come on guys 2 times ....."

This is exactly the problem! Fanatec will never solve anything until its customers declare absolute loyalty.

They take your money right away, without having to ship the product, and will still receive more money from you in the future. It's absolutely brilliant!

Why would they ever improve?

• Unbelievable. Just, beyond amateur from Fanatec and their 'new logistics partner'. I cannot believe it's still happening, let alone twice on one order.

• Apparently their 8,000 customer contacts only goes back 3 weeks though, I know for a fact I messaged them before that and they still haven't bothered to reply, they haven't changed my order status and I haven't been refunded via UPS for import charges for a parcel that was never imported.

I ended up putting in a PayPal dispute, got my money refunded and ordered a Moza R12 setup that got delivered next day from a UK stockist of the products. Couldn't be happier with my choice.

• edited November 2023

Today marks the 3rd week since my bundle went back and I emailed them. Let's see what happens

• edited November 2023

They just sent me an email. I'm so disappointed.

After the RTS i emailed them confirming that I received one of five and would like a reshipped of the rest.

The email from they asking to confirm and if I like a reshipment or a refund.

What can i think about this?

Now, need to wait 5 or 21 days for a new replay?

• yeah we don't have anyone to talk with. and if any problem occur we are doomed : (

i had a problem with UPS and now they sent the package back to fanatec.

hope they can send a mail or something to tell me what to do next.

: (

• This has happened to me!

Give me my money back Fanatec!

• UPDATE!!!

Yes, its not solved yet, after 2 months ..

14-11-2023

9:55Returned 

Returned to sender 

HAMBURG, DE13-11-2023

21:32Returning to Sender 

Service disruption occurred. / The package will be returned to the sender. 

Hamburg, Germany

AGAIN!!!

not I have lost it..

This is incompetence . im sorry

Im asking for my money back

Many Thanks in advance for your stories share with the same problem.

Antonio Teixeira