Support requests are not sent

Can someone explain to me why I fill out the support request form a thousand times and it is not sent. Either the page loads to do it again in Chrome, or it tells me that the title and message are missing in Firefox. But it is never sent.

Comments

• I sent one to Fantec on Firefox this morning. Try updating Windows and Firefox if you're on PC.

This fixed an issue I was having on the Target Website that was causing me a similar issue.

• motoman617motoman617 Member
    edited November 2023

I submitted a support request on Oct 26 for a new Universal Hub that I just bought that is not working right. I hit submit numerous times and it wasn’t going through then finally it said my request had already been submitted. Never got email confirmation or anything so I am only guessing it went through. I contacted customer service about returning it and did get a email confirmation they received that request but nothing since. Going on the third week with a brand new product that I cannot use and no response from anybody at Fanatec.

• Ignore the people telling you to update your computer and use different browsers. The problem is at Fanatec's end, not your end.

Sometimes the support system works - often it doesn't. It's been like this for years!

You just need to keep trying at different times. Occasionally people will change browser and when they try this second time they have success so they assume their change fixed the issue but in reality it's just coincidence. Correlation is not causation. :-)

• edited November 2023

• Hi, i tried to send a ticket some days ago, but i didn't receive any confirmation by mail that my ticket was succesfull submitted, so my question is the following,

Do my request failed and i should submit tickets until i get an automatic mail from the support.

Or is this totally normal and i Will receive an answer in 2 or 3 days, week or maybe month...

Thank for helping me understanding this situation

• Totally normal for Fanatec and you will receive an answer in a week or maybe month...