Can't order steering wheel

Hey Guys,

just wanted to order a steering wheel. Clubsport RS Wheel. I don't need a QR2 because I still have one here. But I have to choose something. Why is it not possible to order the steering wheel without QR? Any ideas?

Greetings Florian

Comments

• Because every wheel has a QR included in the price (CSL wheels have the QR1 Lite included, ClubSport Wheels the QR1), so if you dont need a QR2 then just configure it with the free QR1.

• Sure, but the QR1 isn't available. That's why I can't complete the purchase.

• It is not possible to remove the QR1 from the order.

• Ah yeah that's indeed stupid...

Then you need to wait until QR1 is back in stock or you need to buy with QR2 and then sell it...

• Steve WoutersSteve Wouters Member
    edited November 2023

Same here.

can't order the 'ClubSport Steering Wheel 320 for Xbox' because the QR1 is attached and I don't want a QR2 because I ordered 3pcs QR2 separately.

When trying to proceed it says to remove the 'Out of stock' item but there is no way to remove the QR1 from the 'ClubSport Steering Wheel 320 for Xbox config'.

Seems like a missed sales opportunity due to bad webshop functionality.

• Leave it to Fanatec to find new and innovative ways to shoot themselves in the foot. 🤦‍♂️

• I would also buy the wheel without QR1. Would be easy to set up in the webshop. It's all a little strange!

• Same here... I'd like to order the ready2race bundle but not one of the csl or even the clubsport wheels are available because the lack of qr1 lite or qr1... Very frustrating. I don't want to buy the qr2 just so I can order my wheels... seems like an other way to get some more money coming in for fanatec with this. You can only buy any wheel if you pay an extra $150 for the qr2 wheel side and base side... Fanatec solve this please

• A product is just out of stock, it happens all the time, you just have to wait for it to become available again.