What is there left to do?

I have tried to get attention via this Forum for my order from a long time ago, without success.

I have ordered a R2R Bundle as far back as June 29th and paid for it on the same day via WISE.COM since I'm living in the UK atm. I knew that the article will be ready to be shipped by the middle/end of August so I was prepared to wait.

Time passed and it was time for it to be shipped, but nothing happened, so i contacted the support who were answering relatively quickly, and after a short back and forth it turned out that they haven't located my payment (there was no mistake from my side, I provided the ref number).

So that led to a delay of my order, now after further support tickets in September, in which I have been asked to be patient because of the warehouse partner transfer time.

Now, in November, I'm not getting answers from the support anymore, and obviously no shipment notifications or anything. Why? What should I do, cancelling the order would ultimately take ages anyway, so I can't see any solution in my situation.

That is at the end only a desperate cry for help.

Comments

• Contact Wise to instigate a refund. Fanatec haven't and won't respond in an acceptable manner. They are in a complete mess. Get your money back and shop elsewhere.

• Well I guess that's the bitter truth. Didn't want to go for the MOZA wheel but it seems like that's what I have to do.