Fanatec Support has reached at least the worsed

Hi All

I'm writting here, because I feel that this needs to be placed in public. I'm struggling so much with fanatec at the moment, and I can not longer stand behind this company and their products and strategies....

in the beginning of October I created a RMA for my Damper Kit and sent it to Fanatec.

On the 12th of October I got a message that the Damper will be changed, and it will be shipped by the 12th of October. And on that day on the Order site from Fanatec this order gots the status sent. A few days later 2-3 I think, I got the UPS Parcel number noted on the Order on Fanatec's website, and since then I track every day what happens with my order, but it says allways just Label has been created shipping will be soon....

since one month I'm waiting that I get back a Product which I've bought last year, 10% of the lifetime I have this Articel already paid I'm waiting to get returned because the quality is just average and this Article gets broken after a few months.......

I have written several Mails, tried so many times to reach by Phone the Customer Service (but on the Phone they just answer with a standard message, that the Customer Service by Phone is not available at the moment).... I already created to other Fanatec Product Support Messages to just get a status about my Damper Kit, but i get until now not one answer....

how this is possible, how can a Company like Fanatec act like this, they can not be serious....

Please if other People had oder having same issues with fanatec let me know, we should do something... it's not possible that a Company like fanatec earn money with a such bad service like this.

thank you in advance.

best regards

Comments

• This forum is full of stories similar to yours. The situation has already been made public, but it seems customers don't care much. I can understand them. Fanatec has a very economical business model. They design, produce and sell on their own, without intermediaries, with very small staff. Which is reflected in the prices which are very attractive. Unfortunately the consequence is a general terrible customer service, and the tendency to accumulate a lot of delays in the hottest moments of sales.

• From what I briefly read from the AGM it would seem that everything is hunky dory and the customer service did not get a mention. I am not sure of the structure of management but if they and the directors are the same people then all these complaints will probably be falling on deaf ears with no one higher up to keep them in check.