Vibration on EA WRC with CSL DD 8Nm

Problem

I have a CSL DD 8 Nm and a CSL elite steering wheel WRC

I have bought the new EA WRC game 

My problem is about the Force Feedback

I have a big vibration in the wheel when I drive (low speed and high speed). It’s like *clac clac clac* in strait line or in corner.

So I’ve changed some settings (multiple times), I’ve checked on internet some setup already done by players, but nothing work.

The only way to correct this is to put the wheel friction to 0. But with this, the feeling is inexistant. 

Oh and I play on other game without any problem with the same setup (iracing, Dirt Rallye 2.0, Assetto Corsa) 

I don’t know if you have any solution. Or if it’s my Wheelbase who Is not working anymore 

Comments

• I think I feel this too, can't hear it due to headphones. It's definitely the game, lots of sharp knocks. A bit unnecessary I think, hopefully it can be toned down without losing any other detail.

I was worrying it may damage domething? I think I will stop playing the game gor a few weeks until it's all sorted.

• If you haven't already, try lowering the FEI setting on your wheelbase to something like 70 or so. This will smooth out the jarring rattles without limiting their overall force. You may also be feeling Tire Slip, lowering that will reduce the vibrations generated when you're understeering or otherwise sliding sideways.