Podium Button Module Rally in stock (EU)

The EU site now says the Rally module is in stock since yesterday with message ships within 4-7 days . Anybody already seen an update on their pre-order? Or seen their availability date change?

Comments

• I received an email that is shiped, but I do not see it în the UPS App at the moment.

I should buy some Snickers for the weekend

• I’ve ordered one yesterday but order not processed yet,so hopefully Monday the process will start

• I've ordered one some weeks ago but no movement yet on my order. Had hope maybe Friday also, but order even still states 4 December.

So also here hopefully some movement on Monday.

• F InchatF Inchat Member
    edited November 2023

Ordered Oct 31 on release day with the item listed as in-stock & ready to ship, and was not marked as a pre-order. Radio silence since then. Warehouse email received on Nov 24, order is now marked as "fully shipped", and FedEx isn't even showing that the shipping label has been created yet. Looks like I'll keep waiting for a product I ordered nearly 4 weeks ago that was "ready to ship"...

• Same exact thing for me .. well something aint working right judging by the gazillion posts... used to be a kick ass service tbh... I know that there are always unforseen issues when changing partners for whatever or systems or whatnot... but this is a bit ridiculous atm !