Error processing payment

So I am a new customer to fanatec I wanted to order a ready to race csl dd bundle but had a error message saying error processing payment and order could not be saved but they took my money straight away I have no emails saying I ordered it and nothing in my order history. To day the money has gone though to fanatec as checked this morning and still nothing in email or order history

Comments

• I have the same problem, the product has been paid for but there is no trace of it anywhere, the bank seized the money but nothing is visible on Fanatec's website.😡

• An error occured while processing your payment.

Same here... Payment Method Paypal

Tried 2 different Browsers

Chrome and Edge

Fanatec dont want to sell anything...

• Same here, why I'm tryng to take an order but when I've to pay whit paypali get "an error occured while processing your payment".

Any suggestion?

• Hello to all,

I have the same problem. I bought and paid yesterday with PayPal (>24h). The payment was successfull but I didn't receive mail and in my account oder section there isn't order.

I wrote immediately an email but at the moment no answer from FANATEC.

It's unaccettable.

• Same from me, I placed an order friday. Deals are out of stock at this time.

Order has not showed up, money has not been returned.

Please contact met Fanatec (already mailed friday, phones were offline).

• Same for me, thought was anti virus problem or smth, but seems like is general. I did another other the next days and looks "good", but now lets what they do with the first payment, i give 1 week or start talk to paypal

• I also always got this error with paypal selected and it was only working with credit card. This is already since months like that.

• Same boat. Also happend to me with PayPal. Ordered the QR2 base-side with the black friday deal on 22/11/2023. The payment went through but no confirmation email from fanatec and no order in my account.

Mailed and tried to contact them. No response (only automated emails)

So frustrating!

• I had the same problem.

I wrote by mail and today they issued me a refund.

But now I will have to place a new order but the price is higher than friday!!

For me it is not acceptable

• I’m having this same issues today, Payment sent but the order did not go through. Were you all able to get your orders fixed?