Black Friday - thank you Fanatec!

i know Fanatec have been getting a lot of negative press lately and whilst things still aren't perfect, hopefully they are rectified soon.

Now with that out the way, i just wanted to say thanks for putting some good deals on, whilst it doesn't fully make up for the distress caused to a lot of people, it does go some way to show that they do care about their customers.

I only picked up the handbrake, so didn't benefit from a massive amount off, but that doesn't stop me noticing there were some tasty deals to be had. And no doubt a lot of people benefited so that is good to see.

happy sim racing everyone.

Comments

• To be fair some good deals

i missed the f1 2023 deal, gutted, but did pick up the shifter, handbrake and the formular v2.5x wheel. Great prices.

can’t wait to pair these with the preorder of the cs dd+

so yeah fair play great prices, now wait on the delivery saga but hopefully no nightmares ahead

• Tbh starting with Simracing in this year was never been easy. They had really very strong deals. Really impressive!

• I hated the sale because I ended up spending a lot of money >:|

• I'm going to desagree with you here.

They can make all the sales they want, if they can't deliver it to you or if they can't give you proper support when products fail, you'll end up months without your gear and you won't enjoy your discounted products...

Only Fanatec wins as they already got your money

• Not sure what your point is, I’ve already stated the obvious issues with fanatec. So what is there to disagree with?

if you compare the sale to last years, it’s miles better so that’s clearly very positive.

• Gregg DomainGregg Domain Member
    edited November 2023

Fanatec released two popular new products (QR2 and CS DD/+), both of which have since seen multiple delays to their release dates (but they're happy to take your money now with a pre-order and send you the product "whenever"). This, while the company is in the midst of a months-long logistics nightmare during which orders have gone unfulfilled, customer service has been mostly non-existent and customers are left wondering wth is going on. And on top of that, they launch a huge sale to generate even more traffic and further add to their logistics and CS problems?

That, to me, most certainly does not say "we care about our customers". More like, "our company needs cash asap to keep the lights on".

• logistics seems start go back to track, needed wait only one day and they ship product out. for me personally have nothing to say about this, been always get my products