Clubsport DD+ UK Delivery

Hello, I ordered a Clubsport DD+ on the 21st of October, along with the McLaren GT3 wheel and QR2 wheel slide. The availability date on my account orders page is the 12th of December.

How likely am I to receive the order before Christmas?

Thanks

Comments

• I hope you receive your item soon, but the sad truth is nobody knows - least of all Fanatec. Their logistics operation has been a chaotic mess and getting worse for months. They've just exacerbated their issues by having a sale in the middle of their chaos. Best of luck, but I'd guess your chances are 50/50 at best.

• Dustin GDustin G Member
    edited November 2023

mine still says the 19th.

depends I guess if there was a batch allocation to these dates or if these dates were delayed dates. In the case of the cs dd it was a delay date to the first batch.

i do remember that in the case of the cs dd people had there availability dates changed and that’s our small hope that the preorder date is being moved due to batch allocation being completed.

i guess come the 12th we will find out for sure. Going to be tight for a pre Christmas delivery.

you ordered exactly what I did and seeing the availability date of the QR2 shift to January is a slight worry.

• You won’t! The QR2 is back ordered till January 7and they won’t ship just part of your order. I have the same issue.

• I purchased the QR2 in October, isn't the people who purchased it now that would receive it in January?

• Well that’s how it should work if product is allocated as orders are taken. I ordered an extra QR2 in separate order and the tracking number for that has just popped up so I’m hoping that’s the case.

• Was ordered on the 9th of November, updated now to be delivered on Wednesday.

• I ordered my cs dd on Oct 21st as well. I didn’t order anything else with that order and I haven’t heard a word from Fanatec except that it was delayed till Nov 14th. Crickets since then.

• Bummer. Hope you get it soon! I ordered the DD+, I pre-ordered it the day it came out, the availability date has always been the 12th of December. I presume I've not had the rest of the order yet as it's all to be shipped together. All I hear on this forum is bad news stories, surely someone has had their order on time??? You'll have to let me know how you get on.