Order Status „in progress“ with red box

what does it mean when the order status turn into a red square 🟥 and is still in progress?

i didn’t found any official informations about the different order designations.

i hope anyone knows something about that and can help to get a bit more clarity.

thx

Comments

• I have the same case . nobody can give us some explanation ?

I hope they won't cancel my order... because the product are now sold out...

• most likely heading towards canceling the order

• The same for me.

I can now only hope it does not mean cancell, as the items are sold out now

• rather unfortunately they cancel it

• Without any reasons or notification ? if it's a joke it's not funny at all.

• I don't have much experience with this seller, but the red color means that the order is heading towards cancellation, that's what I had in two cases when I canceled it.

• My status of IN PROGRESS w/ red box

In an e-mail received last week it stated the my In Progress (Nov 10) status was 'stuck in the system' and IT is working to solve the issue.

• Thanks for your return it gives some hope to receive our order

• I wrote them a email and hope that they didn’t cancel anything. But there are no further informations about this kind of order status. Now I have to wait. Let’s hope not too long. I will post new informations here if i get some.

• I'm also IN PROGRESS w/red box. If they are shipping later orders first, and cancelling everybody that pre-ordered because of a IT problem, I will stop being a Fanatec customer for good.

In the mean time I just ordered 4 button caps and stickers sets and will probably have them tomorrow.

• I would like to think that this is all an automated system that people aren't arbitrarily changing status, cancelling orders, allocating materials to orders of their choosing. But to say an order is stuck in the system is the equivalent of the dog ate my homework kids use when they didn't feel like doing it.

• Nothing should stuck in the system when the money is on their bank account. Anybody has to check manually if the money from the order is checked in or not and then give it free. When the software can’t handle it, a human has to check it manually. From order to order it can be a few of thousands of bucks and this is not a joke anymore. And when they cancel so much orders from black week, it is a mess…

mistakes can happen, no problem. But to solve this problem without a disadvantage for the customer should be the goal.

and a response time for about more than 2 weeks is a no go.

fanatec has to hire up more personal for this amount of customers. And they know it for years when i research a little bit in the internet. I don’t know why they ignore that kind of problems.

but I must say, that this is the first time I have some problems with fanatec. Before I got my orders within a week and everything was fine. But when you need help, the trouble begins I guess.

however, I’m praying for the best. For all of us.