PLEASE - DO NOT BUY FANATEC PRODUCTS

I have posted a few times over the last few months and I am posting again to let you know my Story. If I can advise anyone, it will be to never buy a fanatec product.

I originally ordered my over 1500 euro order on 30/08/2023 and to cut a long story short...Two failed shipments that were returned to Fanatec over the course of 2 months and multiple ignored emails to them I finally got a response when I requested to cancel my orders.

I was informed that my refund would be processed within 10 Working days.......

Well, here I am over 3 weeks later, nearly 3 months from the original order date and I have no refund and 0 response from Fanatec on when I will get my money back.

There is no way a company should be able to get away with this. It is the worst customer service I have ever experienced in years of purchasing products.

Can anyone advise me what I can do to get my money back? I am from the UK.

Fanatec, please refund me so I can try to forget this nightmare.

If anyone can advise I appreciate it. I contacted my Bank - Monzo and they are investigating but say it could take until February to find a resolve.

:(

This company needs to be boycotted, terrible, terrible company.

Comments

• I have a similar situation but it doesn't last as long as yours. I bought a CSL DD which I never managed to use. I found the problem is in the design of the device because the pins do not make sufficient contact between the steering wheel and the base. I created a ticket and even recorded a video of my problem and in response I received a template response to perform some basic repair steps. Of course, I had already done all of them before receiving this email. I created a return request and ordered another set due to the Black Friday promotion. I've had no response about the refund for a week and after reading your post on the forum, I'm starting to get seriously worried. It seems that you are buying premium products and Fanatec behaves worse than Chinese counterfeit stores. No contact, you have no idea what to do with your order. This whole situation is a joke in which I lose real money and the huge company simply completely ignores the problem

• this type message not works for me, it's my money i buy from whoever I want.