No UPS notification about the shipment

Hi. I live in Poland and I can't complain about the delivery time. I ordered products from the fanatec website twice this year and each time the delivery took about a week, the order was placed on Friday and the delivery the next day. The problem I want to write about here, because maybe someone from the company visits here more often than responds to messages from the website, is that every time I did not receive a notification from UPS about the shipment of the parcel, despite what was written in the e-mail after the purchase . So I didn't know the shipment number to check its status. If I wasn't at home at that time, I wouldn't even know that I had a parcel to collect and it would be returned to the sender after some time. Now I have placed another pre-order and I am afraid that this time I will not be so lucky. Anyone have similar experiences?

Comments

• Something like here, tracking number doesnt appear when youre in smartphone only when you check it in PC.

And no msg from UPS, just a call from the deliver.

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited November 2023

there is actually a law for this that without customer permission there is not allowed share personal info like email to ups. company who sell a product need have proof that customer allowed use that in they package.

ups my choice i'm assuming works with email.

you not get message because off that reason.

i contacted with ups about this and there is manual about this what are the customer rights. soo even if fanatec gives them email. ups have right to rip this off if fanatec not gives proof.

• Cześć Stefan,

W końcu coś po Polsku na tym forum, Fanatec aktualizuje Twoje zamówienia na stronie, w wersji przeglądarki na telefon nie wyświetla się numer przesyłki, otwórz pełną wersję przeglądarki internetowej i wtedy wejdź w zamówienia, szczegóły, poniżej zamówienia powinieneś mieć dodany numer śledzenia.

U mnie też jakiś problem, poprzednie zamówienie przyszło z numerem śledzenia, do obecnego zamówienia posiadam numer śledzenia, a w UPS nie odnajduje takiego numeru ;/

• Turn your phone to landscape View, the tracking number then appears for me.

• My 2 orders shows completely shipped from like a week now, i dont have any tracking number or email from shipping company. I checked on PC.

• Same problem. "Completely shipped" since last wednesday.

• Gentlemen, one order for me has the status "fully shipped", I even have a tracking number, but I can't find the shipment number in UPS... it's a bit worrying, the second order has been completely shipped, but today, so I don't even have the tracking number yet.

• Moi j.ai commander le csdd le 19.10.2023 entièrement expédié mais pas de numéro un suivi ,puis j.ai commander les pédales v2 le 19 .11.2023 je viens de les recevoir aujourd'hui je suis un peu inquiet de situation pour le csdd.

• Ci fanatec pouvez nous répondre pour enlever cette angoisse se serait bien.

• i think we are all in the "Completely shipped" waiting room 🤣🤣

• Racing Dog NLRacing Dog NL Member
    edited November 2023

UPS did not send me a tracking email either, luckily i was home today when my packages arrived out of the blue. It is not Fanatec to blame, it is UPS who don't send tracking emails to all customers I guess.. If UPS don't send a tracking email then it also does not appear in your account on the Fanatec website on PC. Also watch out for scammers and don't answer or open sms messages from UPS that something is wrong with your order or that you have to pay customs. Call UPS when in doubt because there are a lot of scammers active in name of UPS !!! Also in your UPS account set notification preferences to email and push notification only and do NOT activate sms notification here so you know when you get a sms with a link in it such as "followUPS" for example that you getting scammed!

• Finally got a tracking number and UPS picked it up. Now just waiting for the delivery

• Unlike most of you, I have had a tracking number shortly after placing order and its status changing into "completely shipped". My issue is that although the tracking is available since the label was created on the 17th, UPS still doesn't have my items, and Fanatec are ghosting my emails. I've never purchased anything before where I experienced such anxiety in actually receiving my items. And were talking about hundreds to even thousands of $,€,£'a etc, hard earned money spent on a pleasure and not getting eta's, feedback or ongoing situations, at least an apology or acknowledgement. Nothing.

My experience so far is horrendous and the customer service has determined that this will be the first and ever last purchase from Fanatec, I foolishly listened to reviews of individual products instead of reviews of the company. There are smaller companies like Moza and Asetek or soon even Camus which will actually have someone available over the phone!

Sort yourself out Fanatec, so far, regardless of how good the product will be if and when it does arrive, you're a disappointment!

• 100% in the same boat as you are. First and last time. In fact if UPS status doesnt change from Label Created soon, ill be cancelling this order and looking else where.

I have spent close to £2000 on a single order and yet i have had little to no feedback and also ghosting my emails. Completely shipped is a big lie and so is updating your order with a tracking number. I will never recommend this brand to anyone, defiantly my worst online shopping experience ever!!!

• I spend like €6000 in one order and never received a tracking number or mail. All of a sudden after a 2 weeks or so yesterday UPS came in with the packages, luckily i was at home otherwise it went all straight back to Germany. So it doesn't matter if you receive a mail with tracking number or not you still won't find out when your shipment exactly will arrive because it's a chaos everywhere with logistics. You should complain at the UPS forum instead of here because Fanatec just sorted your order and give it straight to UPS if all items are available that is. I do think they choose the wrong shipment partner here but also around this time of the year it's everywhere chaos with so many packages to ship and deliver. Black friday should move to September or so, instead of being just in front of chaotic Christmas that will solve alot of trouble for sure. Good luck to ya all and i hope you are at home when your packages arrive out of the blue. Merry Christmas anyway, remember there are many real worse things going on in this world today so feel blessed and pray for those who are living in true hell.. amen

• Mam dokładnie ten sam problem, w podsumowaniu zamówienia jest nr śledzenia który nie działa. Nie otrzymałem też żadnego potwierdzenia od UPS na swój email.