Why did the Clubsport DD raise in price by 100?

i don’t make a lot of money. But I get by and I have a “fun savings” account I use to save up money to buy things I enjoy. Recently I was close to having enough to buy the Clubsport DD for $699. But now I see it’s $799. Didn’t this wheelbase just come out? Why did they raise the price. This is very disappointing from a customers perspective. You are really starting to lose my respect, Fanatec. I’m debating switching to another brand entirely because it’s hard for me to support this kind of behavior. What a bummer.

Comments

• HUGO HEBERTHUGO HEBERT Member
    edited December 2023

They delayed the initial shipping, they can't even ship correctly all the pre order ones and now they increase the price without telling there was a pre order deal.

This is ridiculous, i've been a loyal customer for years now but this is starting to be too much

• Probably to discourage fed-up people from canceling pre-orders until they can get them all shipped with the hit or miss coil whine issue. Maybe to cover the cost of repair/replacement/shipping and pass it on to new buyers.

And Christmas. Hopefully competition will force them to drop again in January after the sales rush. If not, I'll keep using my tried and true Podium DD1/QR2 until they do.