+2 weeks response time via missing shipment?

When you are going to place reclamation about your missing order via support, it tells you there is over 2weeks response time. ITs bit too much since I've already investigated that my order is missing. (UPS did tell me they cant find it anywhere and told to make reclamation to Fanatec about it)

Thing is that half of my order did appear and first part of it which was supposed to appear at friday seems to be vanished from world. So disappointing to tell my son he wont get new gear for christmas =(

Comments

• Vesa LaaksoVesa Laakso Member
    edited December 2023

There is chance that they found my package. I was calling for UPS since tracking info did tell there is some issue with it and they just told me there is physical read of my pedals. Maybe they found it after some Searching. Now I just hope they didnt drop it between trucks and my pedals are actually destroyed :(

We will be wiser tomorrow ;)

• I placed my order for shifter 25 November money was with them on 27 November also same thing...but still no tracking number or response and I live in eu

• Hy everyone.

My problem is the same. I have an order since 2 months. I paid a lot, I don't even have a tracking number. I'm very upset. Where is my order. Fanatec has not answered anything, but I have written three emails in the last two weeks. I realized that this problem is a worldwide problem. If I had known that there was such a problem, I would not have ordered it. Any question and advise and communicate with FANATEC ,very very poor.Nothing Any Answer. Why??Anyone solve this problem, or we run for our money. Fanatec or UPS or both rubbish.Where is my order or Money?

I am very sad.

• Many people with the same Sh**.

They never sent my CSL DD, and I ordered it in October. They say that they sent it, UPS says nope.

What a joke company, can't believe. I wish I went to Moza instead.

• It seems that someone has seen my pedals somewhere at monday, but nobody seems to know who and where. Nobody knows nothing. Maybe i just need to use my ability to cancel the order via creditcard, so i can buy another product for my son before christmas

• The status of your order placed on 29/11/2023 is currently being prepared for shipment.

Please note, we are currently experiencing warehouse processing delays of up to 5 business days, due to a transition to a new logistics partner.

Please note, European customers are currently experiencing warehouse processing delays of up to 7 business days, especially for orders shipping outside the EU.

This means the shipping status in your Fanatec account (“Completely shipped”) may be temporarily inaccurate. Our shipping partner will provide you with your tracking number as soon as it has left our warehouse. You can also find the information in the Orders section of your account once it becomes available.

NOTE: Tracking details may not be displayed on mobile phones! Please use a desktop to see your tracking information when it becomes available.

Please check our blog post on EU warehouse issues for additional information. The article will be updated regularly.

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Team Fanatec

I answered:

hi, it's been longer than 5 days, and I don't live in Timbuktu, I live in Sweden which is within the EU, so speed up my order

reception and response times are under all criticism

• And my problem isnt even on fanatec, its delivery companies UPS and LIUTTU

Ive been trying to solve this problem for this week, since my packet is lost. Now it seems that they did scan it physically, but nobody gives any answers for my case. I understand for delay if there is a reasonable reason but I've figured out where my shipment is and they seem to found it but really nothing happens after that. I dont know what to say, maybe they did destroy it and tried to hide it but they did poor job with that.

Maybe i should call police to investigate it :D

• This is just a UPS special. Have had it occur to me in the past. UPS just loses the package. But as soon as you file a claim for it, it will be found. 2 weeks+ package was in transit. Filed a claim and it arrived in few days.

• Yeh its bullcrap on Fanatec’s part. They need to sort this out asap. I might put in a section 75 claim with my credit card company!

• Jarmo TurunenJarmo Turunen Member
    edited December 2023

fre 15 dec. vid 08:17

got my steering wheel now, but never got a tracking number,