Order 1869342

Hello,

I ordered the above on the 8th of December, before being made aware of the backlog. This was supposed to be a Christmas present for my son, in the UK. What are the chances of it being shipped this week?

You should have a huge note on your home page advising of the delays and not to order for Christmas.

As others have posted, my order states 'Completely Shipped' which is untrue, but you have my money, which I now cannot get back.

Please advise as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Comments

• I wouldn't hold your breath, I'm still waiting for an order placed on 24th Nov, been sat on "Shipment ready for UPS" for a week.

They've been having issues since September and nothing seems to have improved tbh.

• If u could be so kind to reply on this thread when u get an update on your order i would be grateful, best of luck with the delivery.

• Thanks Marcel. I will update if anything happens...but sort of given up for this Christmas. My son wont be too happy but it's first world problems.

• I ordered formula wheel on 24 nov shipment ready since 27nov but I don’t get any tracking number… or anything from fanatec. On 1dec I get a email from fanatec.

Dear customer,

Thank you for your Black Friday order! We wanted to give you a quick update on what happens next.

Due to the high volume of sales, order processing - especially for orders requiring customs documentation - is likely to take longer than usual. For this we would like to sincerely apologize. Furthermore, some orders may be affected by irregularities; we are currently looking into this to ensure everything is processed correctly. We'll be in touch with you in the next business days if anything needs to be addressed. 

Once your order has left our warehouse, a tracking number will be provided in your Fanatec account in the Orders section.

• I now have UPS tracking numbers but no dates as yet. Ordered pedals, wheel, clamp, CSL-DD (5Nm), QR1. Only 3 tracking numbers - hope this covers all. Further updates when I get them...

• No serial numbers for the DD or QR1. Partial delivery? Pointless. Son will be happy, NOT.

• Cancelled the order via PayPal, hopefully. 4 items out of stock but today have a delivery date of the 28th for the 3 other components. Partial delivery? Pointless and late. No thanks.