My order was shipped to the wrong address...

I ordered before Black Friday, and my order was sent to the WRONG ADDRESS!!! An address that I have nothing to do with, and know no one in that city. Both the order and the invoice show my address correct in Arizona. When we received the tracking number on my order, I immediately reached out via the support site which is Fanatec's recommended way of contact, and of course no response - what a kick in the gut to see your stuff delivered to Illinois vs. where it should have been in Arizona. What is the best course of action? Contact again? Chargeback on the card? These are great products - I own a good amount of them, however this is so frustrating, and we are getting ready to make the change to a different platform where there is actually support and trust in the products we choose to work with.

Comments

• Call the shipping company (FedEx I suppose) and try to change the address. I think it's the best course of action since Fanatec take ages to respond.

• It is more likely that you received an incorrect tracking number. Maybe the products are going in the right direction, but they're not yours.

• just change to something better at this point. I'm in the exact same boat. Originally I was pissed because the product looks professional on the site, and feels like a toy in your hands. Now i feel like we got caught up in a money grab.