Time for credit card chargeback

After waiting numerous weeks for you to respond to my confirmed lost package by UPS i feel that you are unlikely to respond to any other communications via social media or support email. Therfore i have no confidence in Fanatec as a company to send me a replacement order, or worst case scenario issue a refund! You have 5 more business days including today to resolve my issue with order 1788042, failure to do so will lead to my credit card company being contacted and a request to have a chargeback filed. As a first time customer (and most likely last time customer) i feel disgusted by the way myself and many others have been treated by a "leading" brand who seem to reply to posts on here and social media with smoke screen answers and with no real outcome or help to the customers!

Comments

• Very much the same as you with Order 1778377 . its totally baffling how this can be acceptable. Mine hasnt even moved since being sent to the warehouse and every time i ask for an update with tracking number 1Z1YF3476850753312 i get a response telling me my tracking number is 1Z1YF3476850753312  :(

The mind boggles, ive been waiting since October

• I feel your pain mate, i have no idea how these guys are going to survive this, i feel this is the start of a company disappearing from the market, i see the company stock prices have fallen dramtically in recent months 👀👀

• PS you are lucky you get a response from them lol. Nearly 3 weeks and ive not heard anything from them about my order that UPS lost and they need to replace

• yeah, 5 working days sounds fair and we can double dispute!

i did understand they had some issues with UPS around the time we ordered but after chasing them as they ask on the website (so many times) and getting no sense at all, im not convinced they really know what is going on themselves.

"A data issue resulted in the omission of email addresses being shared with UPS, which is why tracking numbers were not shared directly. This issue was fixed as soon as we became aware of it.

For those customers who received tracking data more than a week ago, but are seeing no progress in their shipment, please reach out to us "

• I had all the tracking numbers pretty quick tbf, its the lack of response since UPS admitted they lost my items after they picked them up thats annoyed me. Ups say speak to seller to get more info, hard to talk to a brick wall 🤣

• Not even a single message of an administrator in forums. Total disrespect for costumers. We all should claim our money back.

• Endor Fanatec is a scamming company.

if they really want to solve backlog they have to refuse all incoming orders. People who payed a lot of money are now victim of the problems Fanatec and UPS created. i want to ask anyone with a problem to open a dispute by paypal or your credit card company. Hit them where it hurts, and claim your money back

• Im actually nearly at my 60 days anyway so will need to chargeback soon even if i wanted to wait to protect myself. If the communication was better i would be inclined to be more trusting but Fanatec have given me no reason to trust they will follow through with my order, even though evidentially there are customers worldwide who are receiving thier orders.

Im just baffled why they can justify to thier investors this level of neglect of thier customer base and the brand in general but maybe they are doing so well we are just collateral damage.

• Craig BullockCraig Bullock Member
    edited December 2023

Take a look at their share price, down almost 50% in 6 months, they aint doing that well 🤣 get your chargeback in before your time elapses, from what i hear it can take a couple of weeks anyway so can always cancel if some miracle occurs and you get somewhere with this lot. Good luck mate

• Im also in the same boat. Ordered 14th November and still no product. I was going to wait till Monday to start the chargeback process but as Fanatec still havent had the decency to reply to any of my recent emails Im going to start proceedings

• I heard from them a couple of days back. Replacement should be sent out before xmas apparently but im not holding my breath

• The annoying thing is they are rubbing salt in the wound by advertising the fact that theyre doing well with black friday orders but theres loads of us still waiting for orders from well before black friday.

I dont want my order now even if they did sort it out. I no longer have any confidence in them should something develope a fault. Would probably be stuck with a defective product for months with no recourse