Clubsport DD+

guess chances are low to get an official reply but i was wondering what is going on with CS DD+ delivery?

preordered on 21st october with availability on 12th december but since then it got dead silent. No mails or blogposts and the whole black friday situation is pretty concerning and my hopes are low to get the base before xmas

Comments

• Can't speak to the DD+ directly but if the DD is any indication you may expect the following. This is from my experience and speculation on my part as to what each stage means. I ordered the CS DD, QR2-WS and the Formula eSports wheel on Oct 21 with an availability date of Nov 7. As of today my order has been in Completely Shipped since Nov 30. so if all goes as planned I hope to see a tracking number by Dec 14.

In Progress with Red Box - I believe it means that your order has items that are currently out of stock. How items are allocated is unclear, however once all items are available it seems to advance to the next status.

The order is in process - This stage can be days to weeks in advancing as it seems like items are allocated in full and is in some stage of communicating between corporate and warehouse.

Completely Shipped - According to a few official posts this generally takes 10 business days, although some have reported shorter as well as longer wait times, to actually get a tracking number.

Once you receive a tracking number and dependent on region it is advised to use FedEx or UPS to determine actual delivery. In the USA once a tracking number is issued it seems like smooth sailing from there. Other parts of the world it seems to hit any number of possible delays.

Good luck.

• ScSc Member

Thx for the detailed reply.

i was just wondering since fanatec officially delayed the launch of Clubsport DD but no such infos for DD+

• ey bro, I am in the same situation. I ordered at the 20th of october and still got an availability date of the 12th of december. let us crossing our fingers, imho no email till today is a good sign...? (I ordered from germany)

• ScSc Member

yeah should be a good sign but the latest situation is a bit concerning…im from germany as well btw

• Well it’s the 12th tomorrow so best start holding your breath.

mine still says available on the 19th, so the only positive is the dates haven’t changed.

either way hope we all get our goods with the least amount of hassle.

• I'm in the same boat.. Ordered on the 20th Oct, availability listed as 12/12 still blue box Order in process.

I did send a enquiry when the availability date changed on the AU site to 27/12 and was advised that mine was in the first batch and would be on time, but up to writing this, nothing else from them at all. I REALLY hope that something happens soon, but watching these forums and Reddit etc I'm starting to get slightly concerned.

Glad I didnt try and sell my CSL yet.. I'm also really hoping that they put aside the QR2's when we ordered as if they didnt, I'll have a VERY expensive door stop until early next year.

• I ordered on the 20/10 as well and I think we might start seeing them in the wild late next week just before Christmas. Although with 60k Black Friday orders to work through who knows!

• I guess my thought process was that if they were releasing the product worldwide with a date, had 2 months to plan that release, they would have known before they unveiled it that they would have planned to have stock in those countries ready for postage to customers on that date...

You see this with other things like iPhones etc, the unveiling gives a date and the product is in shops a few days before the date with an embargo for showing customers before the date. Am I comparing Fanatec to Apple, no, I'm just using this as an example of how I think it should be done.

There should be stock in the Australian warehouse/distributor ready for those that have paid their money for the product.

• I 100% agree. It's a pre-order so the units should be packed, labelled ready for shipment on 12/12. We'll see what happens tomorrow!

• I've had my hopes cooled a little after seeing a Facebook post from an Australian who ordered a CS DD on the day they went on sale. Was due on Nov 7, he received his yesterday....

So likely that I'll be getting the DD+ in January or early Feb..

Please Fanatec, prove me wrong!

• edited December 2023

In response to them asking me on Facebook to DM them. Dear Fanatec, you asked me to DM you and I’m sorry I called it out on the thread on Facebook, but I’m seeing too many posts and comments all over the place about issues with deliveries and I guess I was excited that after ordering the CS DD+ (and QR2 Wheel side) as soon as the preorder was live, i was hoping to hear something today as it’s the 12th. My order number is 1772xxxx

I don’t claim to understand the logistic challenges of running a company of your size and current popularity, however, if you state a date something will be available, take a substantial amount of money for it, I assume that either you’d have stock available for the early adopters in country ready to be delivered or at least communicate that there are issues. 

My order shows as in process, yet I’m seeing heaps of people saying that they have updates. I also have been told by another Australian that his DD available date on the site was 7/11, yet he only got his yesterday. So am to expect that it’ll be mid to late January before I see my DD+?

Customer expectation management is vital in this connected society we live in. Had you told me that it wasn’t going to be here before 1st Feb 24 (as an example) then I would still have pre ordered, expecting it would be late Jan before I might expect it. 

Also, I’d suggest that saying that Black Friday success is causing delays for all orders isn’t the best optics to your customers. It’s a bit like saying you’ve got heaps of people’s money and making heaps of profit, without having the infrastructure to support getting those things to the clients. Pete

• has anyone received any information yer? half the day is over

• Nope - my order is still blue and marked as 'The order is in process'

• edited December 2023

I have ordered at 11/20/2023 the DD+ and other stuff.

First I saw the delivery date 12/12/2023.

Before some days the delivery date changed to 12/19/2023.

But I am also thinking we won't get our orders in 2023 anymore.

At the moment at all channels you can hear or read about massive trouble in logistic and customer services that Fanatec has.

Fanatec please surprise us and send the preorders that we can place them under the Christmas tree.

regards

• They updated the blog when CS DD started to ship. The silence isn’t a good sign.

• ScSc Member
    edited December 2023

Did the date changed in your account or just the general availability when you go to the DD+

• shuyi hooshuyi hoo Member
    edited December 2023

gosh. easy fix fanatec, just drop ship to all Amazon us uk eu and let other retailers deal with logistics and customer service if you cannot keep up or deal with it. Look at Next Level Racing as a role model. Great customer service for sim products. This is why nowadays i ONLY shop on amazon because they have the best customer service in the world. Unfortunately with fanatec products is only avail here and I have to buy and wait. I spent over 10K on fanatec products for the past ten years and I never had received any form of customer service ever (no replies no nothing) even before Covid times, I had to fix my old Club Sport hybrid wheel myself. But God must've had mercy on you because loyal customers like myself still spending money on your company even though we do not receive customer support... so Please just let Amazon and retailers who are more experienced handle your sales. I also have blue box with a date that was pushed to Dec 19 availability (unsure if I can get it then)

• ScSc Member

another day and still nothing…great job…at least give us an update fanatec!

• Hello everyone,

I also pre-ordered a DD+. I still have a blue box in front of my order now.

According to the current ad, my appointment is still the 12th.

Ich komme aus Deutschland.