Fanatec be honest, do not let down your customers.

Dear fanatec

This is getting ridiculous, i can't imagine why a company like fanatec, doesn't keep it real with their customers. If the V2.5x is out of stock, or you cannot keep the paae, just refund the money or make an announcement. 2 weeks to respond an email is just not fair. My order 1841965 ordered on 24th is stuck at completely shipped as everybody. This is not a post asking for my order is just a post to let know fanatec that they are letting down their customers in a really competitive market. They could have sold 60000 units but the mouth to mouth is stronger. Please be honest with your customers, do anything but don't lose the best thing you have, community.

Thanks, Diego

Comments

• The level failure from fanatec in controlling expectations is astronomical. The lack of both quality and quantity in their communications is disgraceful. Its been the "10 working days" they said they needed to get "back on track". If this is the track they were aiming to get back on, we as customers are ultimately fucked.

I had told myself it would be two weeks before I got my order. I was told by fanatec it would be cleared up in 2 weeks. the time has passed, and I am slowly changing from mildly annoyed, to actively shit talking fanatec to potential customers and point them towards other options. If i can resell this DD2 as a full setup I sure will.

• I have the same issue, been waiting for my dd and 2.5x wheel since 24 nov. No respons even if i emailed 4 times during that time. No way to get a 2 way communication from fanatec and they are Holding my money.

• same for me order on 24/11 completely 
    sent without any communication no tracking number no email from Fanatec.
    This is unacceptable coming from a company like that. Inform your customers

• Total silencwe for my order from 24/11. This is a shame of a company. They cant handle sales. But the worst is the total disrispect, the absolutely lack of consideration to the thousands of people waiting for a month for their products. They could send a generic mail, or writtting in the forum daily updatec, but you know what? Nothing.

• I bought a selection of items that were definitely in stock on November 24. However, it's long past the 10 business days they say and still no sign of delivery.

I have no idea what the bottleneck is that I am waiting for because there is so little information available to the public.

For example, if they had just said, "All your orders will be shipped when FormulaV2.5X arrives next week," I could keep waiting.

What they actually did was withhold information and ignore my inquiries. LOL.