Is Fanatec going bust?

I'm genuinely wondering if we are witnessing the beginning of the end or something. It seems like not a single person has received an order so I'm genuinely wondering if something bigger is going on than fanatec is leading on and if we are witnessing the implosion in real time.

I can understand longer than usual processing and shipping times giving the circumstances, but what I find strange is the perception everywhere online is that really nobody is receiving anything. If their 10 day delay was at all accurate, we should be at the point that where most people have received orders where as it seems like 5% have actually gotten orders. I truly feel that each of these fulfillment warehouses, has like 5 people packing orders which means they have 0 chance of digging out of this hole any time soon.

Then if they don't start catching up on the backlog, their going to face a huge number of charge backs on peoples credit cards which is going to put them in a big whole financially.

So yeah, I'm genuinely wondering if Fanatec might have just gotten too big too fast and is not about to totally fail.

Comments

• edited December 2023

i waited over a month to receive my QR2 components for the base and the wheels, and I received them recently. Fanatec sells directly to consumers and makes all of the profit that can be made from the retail price, hence, I wouldn't worry about them going bust. Personal opinion, of course.

• Yeah ironically about hour after posting this I got an email from fedex that the package had been shipped (though my order on the fanatec site still shows no tracking number).

• 18 days and counting for my order. Everything I ordered showed as being in stock and ready to ship the day I ordered it. Has shown as completely shipped for 15 days now, nothing has alerted on my Fedex account.

• thats a bs statement, u see only the comments about people not reciving orders and stuff cause they are the only ones talking, most people get their stuff and keep to themselves and won't announce their purchase to everyone, most people dont even know this forum exist and post stuff on reddit lol

• thats BS. Got all my BF Orders delivered within 10 working Days.

• edited December 2023

I think not. They are just overwhelmed with huge number of orders from black friday/week and christmas. So they are prolly out of stock on many products right now and meeting all those orders just takes alot more time. Many customers are waiting and are getting annoyed with delayed deliveries. I'm quite sure the Fanatec HQ is on fire right now with workload. That just can't manage it at current pace...