Hang in there I know it sucks and they are still wrong but...

Hi guys its me again... Placed order on Oct 22 still dont have it BUT, I have good news.

One of my orders officially has tracking. I have two orders one baby one (handbrk) and the other one is a big one(CS DD, pedals, wheel the whole thing). I dont know which one has the tracking at the moment since it was just posted via email! So il give it 48hr to be live on the DB refresh and get the correct info.

Also, I received a message from support that I submitted almost a month ago and this is the answer:

Hello Cristian,

Thanks for your message. Our sincerest apologies for the delay.

Your order has been transferred to the warehouse by now, however, due to a higher order volume, our warehouse is currently experiencing a processing backlog. 

Please rest assured that our team is working hard to get your purchase out to you as soon as possible. Once your order has left our warehouse, the tracking number will be uploaded to your order in your Fanatec account under"Orders".

Furthermore, the warranty starts from the date you actually receive the products.

We greatly appreciate your patience and thank you for choosing Fanatec!

Best regards / Freundliche GrüßeSabrina

(Fanatec Sales Order Management Team)

Most of yall already know this by now, but just want to shed some light that "they are moving" like turtles but they are moving. This is all we want clarity and someone to answer, I know its hard. I just want yall to know that I finally got some answers. I know most of us are mad and have been posting very bad stuff and situations, but it is also good to post the nice things. (still we all deserve compensation and yea I know) But some nice info motivates others a long way!

My excitement is still there, first time for sim racing and I really dont want to give up!

Comments