Fanatec accounts will not necessarily show tracking numbers

I believe some others have mentioned this but wanted to make a post about it as well. I just received and email from Fedex alerts about my package being shipped, however my order page on fanatec does now show a tracking number.

I suggest people go to fedex or ups, whichever is listed under their order, and setup an account and tracking alerts. This way you will actually know when the packages are on the way since it seems the fanatec system isn't necessarily posting tracking numbers given the situation.

Comments

• Tracking numbers show up eventually but in my case it shows up well after my packages have arrived.

Yesterday finally received my Rally module ordered 7 Nov, but my order still doesn't show any tracking number.

• Thanks Kyle,

Checked on ups and bingo. Delivered today at 12.15, thanks, I would of missed it.

Ordered on the 24 Nov arrived 12 Dec.

• Update: My tracking number eventually posted about 24hrs after receiving the alert from fedex.

Some other info I left off that might be useful to others. I ordered on Sat Nov 25th, and live in the USA. Received tracking on Dec 11 from fedex, the 12th from fanatec's site. My purchase was a CSL DD w/ boost kit, CSL elite pedals, club sport 2.5x wheel (no accessories/ price glitch). Estimated arrival is Dec 15th.

So for me, the processing time was exactly 10 business days before it was shipped.

Obviously something to consider is your location. Being in the USA, that means the regional warehouse for me is in the same country, which of course helps speed things up and avoid issues with customs.

• what state are you in cause i ordered as well on nov 25th and i still have not got a tracking number only got a notification that my order is being processed in there warehouse for shipping on nov30th. im in new jersey so for me its been more than 10 buisness days and to top it off my order is exactly like yours 🤷‍♂️ im just hoping to get a tracking number this week cause my 10th day before shipping will be on dec 14th. since i got the email on nov30th 10 working days will be dec14th so hopefully in next few days i will get a tracking number that it has shipped and congrats on getting your order enjoy :)

• I'm near chicago. My guess is you'll be soon then if you had the same items and nothing that was a pre-order.

• yeah im praying lol