Paypal address is different than my actual address

Order number 1868351.

As I said in the title, the address in the PayPal account is different than the ship to address on the fanatec website. I suppose that they should ship to the address on here and not what PayPal says its shipping to correct? I logged in to PayPal and the order went through there and on PayPal it shows the ship to address as my wife's address. However, that address isn't the correct address I need the items shipped to. I used the correct address when filling out the order form here on the website.

Comments

• It's normal to ship to the billing address to combat fraud. You'll need to contact Fanatec. And fix your PP address!

• I sent an email to the administrator email. I just ordered on the 7th of Dec so I'm not expecting shipping any time soon but I will get an email with tracking number correct? I can then tell fedex to send it to the correct unit number. That's all it is, the pp address is my wife's name without a unit number. I updated the pp address to "primary" and corrected it but the order on PayPal doesn't reflect the changes yet. Everything is correct on the fanatec site however