I'm guessing a charge back is the way forward

I waited as long as I could, but in the end having good products does not change your customer service or my experience. This has been one of worst online experiences to date. Some how I managed to order parts from Fanatec then three weeks later all the parts for a new pc and a cockpit. All items have shown up with 0 issues other than fanatec...for things they say are "in stock".

Sucks that my first and only experience went this way, but I refuse to tow the line for poor moral and ethical decisions by this company. You don't get to use my money as a loan with out my prior approval. Filing my charge back and with BBB tomorrow morning.

Good luck to all who are sticking out the wait. Though I would never suggest for anyone to do that.

Fanatec - if you read this.... Fire who ever is over your PR department. Hire someone with an understanding of online ordering/logistics and a new PR rep. Spend good money there, it will save your company in the long run. All anyone ever wants is clear and decisive communication. Not standard company non-sense or generic emails once every week or two.

Comments

• I agree with you, it's the best thing to do.

The management of this company is failing.

They prefer to no longer communicate to limit the number of cancellations while they produce in China.

• Is the only solution here. Fanatec doesnt say anything. Not even a forum administrator posting daily updates to calm people. The only solution is to start money claimings for all delayed orders