Subject: Urgent Shipping Request for Order #1821555

I am writing to follow up on the status of my recent order, #1821555, which was placed on November 23rd and marked as "warehouse processing" on November 25th. Despite this, I have not yet received any notification regarding the shipment of my order.

I understand that delays can occur, but I would appreciate it if you could expedite the processing and shipping of my order as soon as possible. I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my purchased items and would like to receive them in a timely manner.

I kindly request an update on when I can expect my order to be shipped and delivered. Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter. I look forward to a speedy resolution and the receipt of my order.

Comments

• This isn't customer support.

• Its not, but when there is NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT you end up trying everything. I really need my order by my sons xmas present but NO ONE at fanatec is returning my emails... I just have a order sat (with tracking number etc) ready for collection since 1st December with no update at all... I cant even cancel the order and buy my son xmas present else in the UK as it has been marked as fully shipped since 27th November. I hope the Director can explain my 10 year old why santa forgot his present this year!

• A 10 yo Kid still believes in Santa!?

• Keeping the magic alive as long as I can.... Your only a kid once. My 13 year however... is another matter. 😁

• Mary i ordered a CSL DD Mclaren Ready2Race bundle and got tired of waiting. So ordered a set up from Moza. Sods law Fanatec (or maybe UPS) have finally decided to ship the Fanatec bundle. But i think im going to keep the Moza bundle. So will have one of sale if you're interested.