Endor Fanatec scams their customers.

Endor Fanatec is a scamming company with a lousy customer service department.

the ceo’s that are on the website should be very ashamed.

if they really want to solve backlog they have to refuse all incoming orders. People who payed a lot of money are now victim of the problems Fanatec and UPS created. Now people are waiting weeks on their orders and months on a reaction by mail, because by phone their is a voice message which drive you crazy.

I want to ask anyone with a problem to open a dispute by paypal or your credit card company. Hit them where it hurts, and claim your money back

Comments

• I am no fan of the way we are being treated currently and agree 100 percent on directors should be ashamed of the way their company is treating customers, but I am calling BULLSHIT on your scamming claim.

• I agree that "Scamming" probably isn't the greatest word to use but there is a point where incompetence becomes gross incompetence. Mismanagement to this degree (even if it's not malicious) is still completely unacceptable.

• I'm conflicted on this. I agree that customers will get their goods eventually - but many won't get them in the timeframe they were told they would. Is that a breach of contract, dishonest or a scam or just symptomatic of chaos and poor management. There is probably a point that chaos and poor management becomes indistinguishable from a scam. If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, its a duck!

• I think that sooner or later we will have the products or throught massive claimings for money back, they will have to think about their sales model. But what it is true that it is one of the worst, or the worst sales planning that a company have made ever. I thing some people are not made to handle with this, like other companys ie amazon that has a customer service that works and care about customer

• it really is not a scam company and no company will survive by halting orders.

however fanatec have been slow to adapt to demand. Maybe there wary of sim racing been a bit of bubble growth phase but either way you have to meet customers reasonable expectations and grow your business accordingly.

this situation isn’t great and it is failing loyal customers and fans of fanatec and there is no doubt fanatec are losing customers both present and future. I would rather they turn the ship around as they have great products but rivals like asetek are showing them how it’s done and that’s a shame

I think if rivals had Xbox and PlayStation compatibility the current situation would be crushing for fanatec . They have until then to get it together.

• I think not. They are just overwhelmed with huge number of orders from black friday/week and christmas. So they are prolly out of stock on many products right now and meeting all those orders just takes alot more time. Many customers are waiting and are getting annoyed with delayed deliveries. I'm quite sure the Fanatec HQ is on fire right now with workload. That just can't manage it at current pace...

• Stop being so dramatic. No one is being scammed. Sure they haven’t met your expectations, but that’s far from actually being scammed.