Fanatec - My first & last experience - 1778377

Fanatec, as you refuse to engage in any meaningful way regards my order placed in october i am being forced to initiate a CC dispute to ensure i raise before the 60 day window closes.

I have sent emails (responded to by inaccurate information or information i have already included in the body of my own enquiry!) , facebook DMS (one responded to, the rest ignored) and have been unable to raise you by telephone.

you have had a significant proportion of my money since October and have not sent me the goods promised or indicated in any way when this might actually happen.

My order has had tracking since the 11th of Nov and in that time i have raised 3 (yes 3) concerns as you requested ref the UPS tracking issues to the U.K.

3 times you have responded with my tracking number which i obvioulsy already had as i had emailed it to you in the body of my email.

Once you raised a new order then promptly cancelled it the next day and refused to discuss the reason.

I appreciate you are too busy to answer the phone and emails are delayed due to increases in workload but this is all of your own making and it is up to you to fix it, not the customer's position to allow for it without any meaningful communication.

This was the first order i have placed with yourselves and it has been a terrible experience, i really hope this gets resolved for your sake as i have seen better run businesses go to the wall long before they have sunk to this level of customer neglect.

Its just simracing gear, its not important in the whole scheme of things, I can gladly shop with your competitors. I am upset you have neglected to show me the respect i deserve as a customer who has choice and mistakenly chose you.

However remember that behind every order for such "luxury" goods there is a customer or a parent that has saved and planned for this purchase, choosing to hold back on other things to shop with you.

And this is how you treat them?!?

Shame on you Fanatec

Comments