Shipping estimates are spot on

Ordered on 24th November and got notification that my order is on its way today. That’s a little over the 10 days shipping estimate that fanatec advised it would take.

you know what, I didn’t email to check where my package is, I remained patient and hey presto, my stuff will arrive shortly.

see, that wasn’t hard now was it

Comments

• Fuck off, you got lucky. go check out the thousands of others who have ordered and still no updates, myself included, form orders on or much before black friday. you got your stuff and all is well in your world, congrats.

• edited December 2023

That is a bit more than 10 days, but I'm happy you got a tracking number in a time line you felt was workable. In the end if you are happy, then that is all that matters in your situation. However, your situation does not reflect or negate how others feel nor what they are going through.

• Or check out those of us that were on schedule but our items were lost and fanatec cba to act on claims paid to them by UPS, so they have effectively doubled their money on my order and im empty handed

• FWIW, I'm in the USA and I've ordered thousands of items over the last 20+ years from businesses large and/or and this is the only company I've EVER ordered anything from that charged my card and stated the order was FULLY SHIPPED yet 9 days later still refuses to provide tracking information for the order via website or email.

I'd have zero problem if they hadn't marked it FULLY SHIPPED via FedEx and signature required.

Now, that's not so hard to understand, is it?

We now return you to your previously scheduled smugness...😆

• Liam GannonLiam Gannon Member
    edited December 2023

With an attitude like that I’m glad you’ll have to wait. Maybe it’ll teach you some manners, buttercup.

ive ordered 4 times across the last month, guess I’ve been lucky 4 times in a row 😉

• You do understand the double standard in your own post I hope?

• For me it was even better. I received my order in just one week. See? Very easy, why don't you do like me? There is no problem with Fanatec.

I actually had my own horror stories with Fanatec a couple of years ago. And to be honest I only chose Fanatec because lucky people like that wrote that there were no problems with Fanatec, that they were just stories of angry people. Instead there were problems, of course. And there are now, many problems.

• juan almanzajuan almanza Member
    edited December 2023

I order on 11/29. 1860xxx order #

Been checking all days for tracking # with no luck on fanatec and fedex app, today I checked FedEx website on desktop mode and suddenly the master ID. Was clickable with some details, but still no tracking number from fanatec or fedex, Put order # as reference. Country , zip code and date as fanatec mark it as ship. Hope this help all

• good for you, no one cares. glad you got your items on time and in a timely manner, so yeah I think you've been pretty lucky.

you get your items quickly and you think everyone else is desperate and can't wait, I've been 20 days and not even an invoice, just the single order confirmation email that means nothing. so good for you and your delivered items, means shit to me.

• I want to see you keep this same energy next time you place an order, and it gets delayed for 1+ month. You try to sound high and mighty cos you got your shit, but I'm willing to bet anything that if your order was stuck with no answer, you wouldn't feel so smug.

• Yeah it is good for me, it’s very good indeed. But even if I had to wait a month, which has actually happened to me with fanatec before, I didn’t turn into a whiney man child.

fanatec has been pretty good to me and even refunded me some money for something I paid full price for before the BF sale. But maybe I should keep quiet about that too, didn’t realise how fragile some people in this forum are.

says more about you that you only want to read negative stories, your experience is no more valid than mine.

• Already happened to me. Had to wait over a month for something ordered a few months ago. Just got on with life in the sound knowledge that it would eventually show up. So there goes your theory.

just because you have the patience of a small child doesn’t mean that others are afflicted with the same child like traits as you.

• So the resume is that “Ei, I write to tell that I have my order at home and the thousands of people here with around one month of delay are just cry “. Good for you. But there is something called empathy and respect.

reading again, “its on the way” ok. we will wait for next updates.

• Looks like we found the guy that doesn't have a gag reflex.

If a company has poor customer service, poor logistics management, and refuses to use official channels to disseminate updates regarding why some people are waiting up to a month longer than someone else in the same region with the same order it's expected that the paying customers will criticise them.

They have had plenty of time to provide updates, they also had plenty of opportunities to employ seasonal workers for both customer service and warehousing for each region. This isn't two people working out of their garage and shouldn't be given the leniency of if they were.

• I’m sharing my experience of fanatec, just like you I’m entitled to air my views.

it’s weird - I don’t reply to the negative posts trying to invalidate their experiences but people feel comfortable replying to mine.

I’m just trying to offer a bit of balance. There are 1000s of people just like me who’ve had a satisfying experience.

what you need to realise is that it’s not as bad as it seems. People who are generally satisfied with their products don’t feel the need to post about it, they just get on with their lives.

but unhappy people on the other hand tell the whole world, what you are seeing on this forum is simply that. Don’t let that alter your perception of fanatec. It’s simply not true.

I want fanatec to stay in business so I’m happy to counteract the negative reviews with positive ones. I think they make excellent products, and more often than not, I’ve had positive experiences when buying stuff.

• i did order a r2r bundle 30/11 order nr

1862576 very farst it go too werhouse say it shipt then for next 12 days i wait for a tracking nr never get one but yesterday it ring on my door it was the ups mand im so happy he got my r2r bundle

• Enjoy man. Good to read a positive message…makes a nice change

• Im on day 92 waiting now… and you have the balls to say to me «just wait» and «dont cry like a manchild»?

Patetic how ignorant and little empathy u have!

Fanatec is a shit company!!! PERIOD!!!

• Thank you fanatec - just got my stuff! One day early too from estimated UPS delivery. Ordered on 24th November and got my goods on 15th December. Very happy with that!