Clubsport DD+ ship date

Hey Guys, when you pre-order from Fanatec and it has an "availability date", how does that work? I ordered 10/21 and it has an availability date of 12/12 on my order. Is this when they will start dispatching the information to the warehouse and then my order will flip to completely shipped or how does the process work?

Comments

• in theory, emphasized Theory, from my retail experience, that availability date means in the Warehouse closest to your geographical location starts to receive the stocks that will be dispatched for shipment. in a perfect theoretical scenario (fanatec is excluded from all theories) , the warehouse staff will start to check on the database and print out shipping labels and consolidate orders systematically based on Sku. But unfortunate this does not seem to be the case for the majority of my past orders with fanatec, its always delayed for about a month or so. I can safely assume that we wont be getting the DD+ till feb 2024, Jan IF You are LUCKY and all.

• Thank you. That was my fear seeing as I still have orders from 11/26 with no tracking. Hopefully they get the black friday crap out of the way and things move faster. I received my 11/23 order in 5 days. Any of my orders after that, it was the full 10 working days. I can deal with 10-12 working days and I hope that's the case with the DD+.