Order/tracking early Dec

Hey guys, I placed my order on Dec 8th and it has shown completely shipped for few days. But I still have not yet get a tracking number

Tried reference number, didn't work.

It's annoying cause I have need to make travel plans but this require signature, plus my vacation starts literally today and have nothing to do.

Not complaining about being slow(maybe a little), complaining about no accurate status report. I mean it's 2023 already.

Any bro with similar issues? Thoughts?

FedEx Ground, US.

Comments

• I ordered on the 24th and had it saying completely shipped since the 27th. So I think you might have to wait a long time since there were about 60000 Orders on Blackfriday before you.

• are there any new on the DD+ release? I preOrdered and paid the full amount of 999€ at the 20th of october, since than silence. Would be cool when Fanatec would be cool to the peops who stands behind them, I mean who will thrust Fanatec in the situation we got now. I was one of them and I give Fanatec alot of thrust but it wouldnt be nice when Fanatec kick that with their feets :(

• Hi,

“Completely Shipped” means that your order information has been sent to their warehouse partner. As Jakob Winkler said, there are still Black Friday orders to be processed before ours (I ordered the same day as you and am in the same situation). The fact that the reference number does not provide anything for tracking simply means that the order has not been processed.

Regularly check the "shipping update 2" topic for more information from FANATEC and delivery status updates from other buyers. Maybe there will be a "shipping update 3" topic in the coming days.

From what I understand it takes around 10 working days for the order to be processed and ready to be entrusted to the carrier (in my case it is UPS for a shipment to France. I will try to keep you informed on this topic as soon as I have information on my order).

Be patient and good luck!

Best regards

• Like others have said you are going to be waiting a bit. I placed another order Dec 2nd and it has said completely shipped since then. Although it is still waiting in their warehouse to be shipped,no tracking # yet from fedex or fanatec...They are still working on Black friday orders unfortunately. Yes it sucks balls.