Raised issue with Paypal to request full refund

For those who have paid via Paypal you can raise a full refund request through their chat based automated system online. It was fast, efficient and got to the exact issue.

I ordered Clubsport V3 Pedals on 19th November. They were instantly shown as order fully shipped, literally within an hour (so couldn't even cancel if i wanted to). They were sent to Hamburg a few days later and were returned to Fanatec as the correct export forms had not been completed (I realise this is a common issue, unsure if it specific to the UK). Anyway, UPS showed them as returned to Fanatec, Fanatec still say completely shipped. I have raised the issue 3 times via online contact form and yes I am aware they're having difficulties, but have had not had a reply. It simply isn't good enough. Therefore I requested a refund via Paypal. I will let you know how it goes.

Comments

• I ordered a shifter on the 20th, same situation, returned due to incorrect export paperwork (UK), emailed fanatec straight away.

today I received an email back, fanatec apologised for the inconvenience and situation, and said the information had already been sent for

the shifter to be reshipped as quickly as possible and tracking number would update shortly.

• My issue currently sits with Fanatec. Paypal have contacted them. If they get no response by 24th Feb, I will get a full refund (which I have requested anyway).