Warranty starts from when they marked it as Completely shipped, legal?

So i'm one of the people stuck with ordering a Clubsport DD as soon as it became available for preorder, status was changed to completely shipped on the 30th of November, it is now the 13th, and still have no tracking.

I noticed in my account the Warranty period is showing from the date they marked it as completely shipped, how is this even legal? My warranty has already started when they haven't even shipped it according to them, its not shipped until you see a tracking number.

Seriously, how can they continue to operate like this, with no repercussions?

Comments

• Dustin GDustin G Member
    edited December 2023

Already been stated they will take it from delivery date, just keep proof of that and your golden, or send an email with the delivery date and they will update.

• I have posted this in my own thread, for those experiencing endless delays and no communication from Fanatec:

I encourage you to use the ODR platform to report Fanatec for their actions. The ODR platform is an online dispute resolution service that allows you to submit your complaint and receive a binding decision from an independent third-party mediator. It is free, easy, and fast to use. You can access the ODR platform here: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=EN

By using the ODR platform, you can get your money back, receive your product, or get compensation for the inconvenience caused by Fanatec.