My recent experience with Fanatec.

I ordered a CSL 8nm base, wrc wheel, shifter, and a pedal set from Fanatec on Wednesday evening last week and had them by Friday. I did pay for the overnight shipping option, but my order was packed super quick and everything got to me safe and sound. I finally got it hooked up today and everything is working great.

I found the whole process from start to finish to be pretty easy.

Monday evening I put in an order for an F1 wheel and some other bits and they got delivered today.

I'm glad I didn't read the forum first, I might have been scared off. The setup is amazing, I'm super happy with my purchase.

Comments

• I’ve had a really positive experience with fanatec too. My guess is the majority of people are similar to us, and it’s only the loud minority that are posting frequently about how unhappy they are.

• Liam is a bot!!! Lol 😆

• I’ve been waiting for almost 3 weeks now and they haven’t delivered the order yet

• I must say that my latest shopping experience was positive. I purchased a product costing €350, to €200, and it arrived in just one week. I'm pretty happy with my Fanatec gear.

However, as customers we should not accept such treatment from a company in 2023. "Arrogant" is the right word to describe Fanatec. I'm in the Fanatec ecosystem, and too lazy to get out, but as far as I'm concerned, new customers should stay away from this company.

• You guys are obviously Australian