Asked throught paypal, the only response i got from Fanatec

posting this again after my another post was deleted or dissapeared. Sorry if it is duplicated

After waiting over a month, trying to contact with fanatec through mail, web, phone, chatbot, paypal mail adress, and get no info. I asked through paypal an option that says “tracking info not received.” Where paypal asks for send info. Its ok that the the moment you start in paypal, you write for a refund and a cancellation of the order, but the option was “i have no tracking number”

I found my order cancelled today. So I wonder, Fanatec ignores absolutely the orders questions, and instead of trying to say “here is your track info or order is in the warehouse” The solution is cancel order.

but my question, you can be waiting, sending questions through all possible ways and be without info, but you ask through paypal and the next day your order is cancelled. Why Fanatec? I mean, i will order ir again, i dont care pay the full price without BF offer,(i ordered it because a friend of mine is allways a pain in the ass telling me that it was the best, and you send products in a week. For me i enjoyed my humble thrustmaster and i dont need a pro wheel like he do for his personal reasons, but why not try to have my own one full time?) I already know that with massive buys i will not have my order in a week, (we both ordered same day and he received all his new addons to his toys in 4-5 days, mine was over a month waiting and it has stock) But why have you people waiting without telling anything and at first asking of paypal, you suddenly appear from nowhere? Do you ignore your customers while they are silent but if they ask about their track info, you cancel? I am not angry, as I said i dont care order again when all this pass, but i dont know if people should be happy with they way you treat your costumers.

thank you for your products. I mean, I am nobody here, and i still have no one but I have tried almost everyone of them(and from the other brands) and they are really good, you really stand out from your competitors, but you are not fair with people. Thank you and sorry if i have been an awkward costumer. Have a nice day.

Comments

• So now you're willing to spend more money to get the same things that Fanatec didn't send you before?

And you wonder why Fanatec treated you with no respect?

In fact, I don't understand why.

• Maybe you are right. But I ordered 6 or 7 different things, and only one or two had disccount, and it was only saving around 200 euros or so and I really didnt even need that thing to play. Big parts of the order didnt have disccount. It is not a matter of the prices, it is a matter of that I didnt received any response and i see in the forum the way people is suffering this delay. And I didnt say that fanatec dont have respect. As i said I love that brand, but time is a treasure that is more valuable than saving a couple or euros and I dont like to spend my time refreshing a page with a tracking number that never comes. Have a nice day Alessandro. Thank you for your comment.

• This gives me hope I can cancel my order and get a refund pretty quick as I paid through PayPal