absent order

Made an order on 5/11/23 today is 14/12/23 and still no movement on my £300 order. Numerous emails sent and only 2 replies, both giving me the usual excuses of its on its way or we will contact the shipping company and speed it up. This was a Christmas gift which now I don't hold out receiving by valentines!!! It is saddening as this is a company I have used before and had no problems the goods were with me in a little over a week. I'm tempted to demand a refund but really want this Wheel. I am beginning to wonder if the company is going under as know I am not alone in this situation.

Has anyone else been waiting longer than 6 weeks?

Comments

• 50 days today dude.

Yesterday I sent an email and guess what?

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

Fanatec Webshop . ([email protected])

The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending your message later, or contact the recipient directly.

• It’s a bit of a lottery. Even orders you make don’t come in the order you made them even when there is stock.

my orders from the 24th nov arrived yesterday. Order from the 20th still waiting for. A different order I made on the 20th arrived a week ago. It’s all over the place.

if you don’t have a ups tracking number by Wednesday it’s a January delivery. Fanatec close on the 23rd Dec

• I have a tracking number and shipping number, todays status says "delivered to warehouse", am hoping it has not gone backwards.

I live in hope.

• It is an absolute joke, I have had those same email responses.