Comments

• David DeGreefDavid DeGreef Member
    edited December 2023

11 days past Completely Shipped on the CS DD, sorry for not being in a laughing mood. :(

• where you located? i think they tell that warehouse is at Canada, it may take some time as usa is big

• USA - also to be clear that is 11 business days since Nov 30.

What is your status?

• edited December 2023

Hello Buddy, i´m sorry 4 U and everyone, i have to lough (retarded) cause its better then crying anymore...

Where is the warehouse?

Im a german and new customer and it looks like a BIG scam 2 me, going 4 years now, receiving that many orders and money, where are the goods... where is the warehouse, i thought in California, Santa?, some dudes wrote it here, i see no german warehouse cause they have NONE, UPS is just packing the goods for them, and when UPS gets no goods, we get no goods, it makes no sense to me, 2 inform NOT the customer honestly, it looks like cheap lies, look at the HQ in Germany, there isn´t one...

Now pls calm down and try to come over it, try to get your money back and wait, but as far as is know, paypal isnt even paying back money atm, they froze the account.

all the best from Germany, THIS F think is a shame 4 every german, trust me ;)

• Or just wait... but the hope isnt that big ATM 60.000 orders and how many posts and views here!!!

• edited December 2023

I also think, these products where NEVER engineered in germany :)

Look 4 some proofs, cant find anyone, i´m an engineer ;)

• Show me a certificate and some Names... Dipl Ing

• They sure do expect alot out of their potential employees as stated in the Help Wanted section. All kinds of degrees and certificates, perhaps lower the standards and get people that actually know how to get things done?

• edited December 2023

how to make such a BIG BF without goods, without communication, without warehouses, without even a HQ or EMPLOYEES...

I would let it end THIS way, if were a son of a gun, look at HIM, how he is acting badly, who is reacting in a "WORST CASE" and how, not 4 him... you are old enough ;)

THAT was my thought, when is saw the Help Wanted section, who is already working there, nobody

All the best, im outta here... :)