Comms on how you are processing shipments

Before I am jumped on, I do not mean how do they process orders from sale to warehouse, I mean the actual shipping aspect.

Is it too much to ask for comms to be sent out regarding how you process shipments? I ask this because I keep seeing posts on Reddit and the forums about people who are receiving the same goods I ordered, but who ordered at a later date. My order was placed midday on the 23rd November, shipping label was created on the 30th November and then nothing since.

I have waited months for car parts to arrive from Japan and have no issues because I am updated accurately from start to finish so I can arrange my life around these dates.

Right now I am stuck in Limbo as my annual leave starts from next Wednesday and I'll be travelling up the country to stay with family. If the order is shipped during that time I am in a situation where nobody will be in to sign.

Comments

• I have the same concern as you - certain earlier orders appear to be being overlooked for some reason. I ordered on the 21st, but see others receiving (some of) the same kit as me already having ordered much later.

• I think this goes back to a post I made a few days ago.

This company is ran by someone (maybe multiple people) with little to no understanding of online business and logistics. They also don't understand international shipping or how to properly warehouse items across the globe. Do this there are a mountain of issues. Which warehouse has what products is most likely the largest issue overall. This will lead to products displaying "in stock" when in fact they are back ordered for months. This will result in what we are seeing, where many customers (myself included) made orders but watch as others get their items first. The new customers just happen to order things that are actually in stock and not back ordered. (even though the website said they were in stock).