ORDER PURCHASED BY NOVEMBER 24TH. SITE SAYS ORDER FULLY SHIPPED. NEVER RECEIVED IT

Hello,

I've ordered some goods at Nov 24th. Have received an e-mail informing my goods have been processed and never heard anything else ever since. When I log into the website, it says my goods as completely shipped. I have not received any tracking number, any information whatsoever about the goods. I've been trying to reach Endor US, and their voicemail is always full, and never answer to my e-mails.

I'm extremely disappointed with the type of service expected from Fanatec. I hope anyone from Endor or Fanatec could reply to my messages and have it solved ASAP.

Thanks and best regards!

Eduardo Gaspar

Comments

• "Completely Shipped" only means that the order is passed on to the logistics partner, not that it actually shipped. Fanatec informs about this in the "Order is besing processed" email, at least they do in EU:

"Please note, we are currently experiencing warehouse processing delays of up to 5 business days, due to a transition to a new logistics partner. This means the shipping status in your Fanatec account (“Completely shipped”) may be temporarily inaccurate. Our shipping partner will provide you with your tracking number as soon as it has left our warehouse. You can also find the information in the Orders section of your account once it becomes available. "

Here's the timeline for my last order:

Oct 30: Placed an order for a Rally Button Module, and a QR2 wheel side.

Nov 23: Status changed to 'Completely Shipped'

Nov 29: Label created (Tracking number visible on 'My orders' page)

Dec 13: Shipped by UPS

Dec 15: Delivered :)

So in my case three weeks from "Completely Shipped" to actual delivery.

• Tom RustTom Rust Member
    edited December 2023

My order went from in process, to completely shipped, to handover to warehouse. It would help if they would inform you that completely shipped doesn't mean it shipped.

• Dustin GDustin G Member
    edited December 2023

Then ups will leave it at some random address near where you live and you’ll have to spend time trying to locate the parcel that was supposedly left at my front door but was actually left at some other persons property. The picture they left as proof of delivery had no information as to the house name or number, nightmare

• Hello guys.

My order says "Completelly shipped" since Nov 26th, and that was the latest news i've had from it. Did not receive any information regarding tracking number, nothing.

I'm in Florida right now and from what i've seen, they ship it out of California.

To me, the main problem is not simply that the shipment takes long, but they should at least inform correctly what's going on with the order, and not simply leave us without any information for over 20 days.

How difficult it is to ship an order? Or to inform what exactly is going on with it?

Has anyone ever had a reply on any of the e-mails sent to Endor? I've tried calling many times, but they never answer and the voicemail is always full.

• Reply to emails yes, I had two reply’s. They take about two weeks but in fairness, once I had the reply’s my account was updated and the issues amended.

so yes while a crazy delay, Marina I think it was resolved the issue quickly.