Riddle me this Batman. 'Handover to Warehouse'

So checking my orders on 11 business days since Completely Shipped, now all my orders past and present over the past six years are now 'Handover to Warehouse'

The guessing game continues like a bad version of the 12 days of Christmas.

Comments

• We'll see. My order was also updated to handover to warehouse. They sure could save irritating many customers if they would explain that when you order.

• UPDATE order

SET label = "handover to warehouse"

where label = "completely shipped"

Job done, happy weekend everyone.

• If there's no Serial Number attached, there's nothing.

Hand over to warehouse means nothing.

It's just word games they are playing now, try to delay more.

• If the next message is

'You put your right foot in, you take your right foot out, you put your right foot in and you shake it all about. You do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around. That’s what it’s all about.'

it wouldn't surprise me at this point.

• Transparency it's what they need, they are just passing the ball to each other, if they're honest since the beginning. Nobody will have a problem with their shipping

• Agree with your comments wholeheartedly Juan. I have waited months and months for car parts to arrive from Japan via sea and never had an issue because of the communication and transparency.

If Fanatec had said off the bat "Based on previous years BF sales and due to a recent change in logistics partner, there will be a delay of x weeks on orders" I'd have had no problems because my expectations were managed. Instead, we've been passed from pillar to post with no resolution in sight.

• handover to warehouse is good for current status and will stop people miss thinking there order has shipped, but should read completely shipped when it does leave the warehouse.

it’s like taking away some confusion and then making sure some confusion remains.

• So Handover to Warehouse replaces Completely Shipped?

So instead of doing in 'IF' statement to see if order has actually shipped (orders I placed and received six years ago) they did a Replace All. Got it.

• So despite getting my tracking numbers from Endicia (USPS) yesterday for my CS DD/QR2 orders from Oct.17, I checked my Fanatec account to see if there had been any updates there, and sure enough "Handover to Warehouse" status as well. This applies to orders from 3 years ago too.

Fanatec - truly a mess! I'm fully expecting my order to arrive end of January being in Canada and having to wait on customs as well as Canada Post. If this company ever gets their shit together and on top of everything else, perhaps giving Canadian clients other shipping methods other than USPS/Can Post would be beneficial as well.

• Dustin GDustin G Member
    edited December 2023

Yes, handover has replaced completely shipped, as orders I have in my hand read now as handed over to warehouse.

So they need to add one more tier to finally stop the confusion. But I dunno, maybe because shipping is handled by a third party it’s not so easy.

i thought Germans were good at this stuff.

• I’m on day 15 since “completely shipped,” for my CSDD, and day 12 for a wheel that was in stock.

Absolute shit show.

• well this suck i order my dd1 bf deal on nov 17 but i got everything else. now status changed to hand over to warehouse.

• Honestly the could have just told us they got a huge amount of orders and apologized that would have completely satisfied me. I feel like we are dealing with Joker INC. right now.

• Luis RamosLuis Ramos Member
    edited January 30

I spent on them $3,100 on their merchandise on January 23, 2024….I had absolutely no idea of how terrible they are at letting their customers know that orders might be backed logged and shipments are delayed. If it isn’t for the fact that I a few months ago purchased a PS5 DD1 F1 Podium wheel and base, spending alot of money on that; I would cancel my order. But unfortunately I am needing these Fanatec components I purchased and this is just a sh!t show…And honestly, I’m not even that mad that there might be delays, I can give them the benefit of the doubt that they are a small company and can be overwhelmed with orders. What pisses me off is that there is absolutely no way to communicate with them by phone here in the USA or even in Germany because they just NEVER EVER ANSWER THEIR PHONES!!! and their replies to emails are generic auto-replies that doesn’t say anything. It is appalling and disrespectful to customers to not even give them the curtesy of either having a live person answer the phone to answer customer questions; or the very least have someone actually write a real reply to emails being sent. This company has alot to learn about treating their customers properly.