QR1 out of stock

Seeing the shitshow with clubsport v2.5x, if I take the 25% discount code offer from black friday and buy clubsport v2.5 (blue/white version), am I guaranteed that the wheel will include qr1 or will i have to wait until it is available for the wheel to be shipped?

It makes sense that they have reserved qr1's to be included with the wheels, but its fanatec - you never know.

Comments

• try to create a shopping cart and see when you insert the steering wheel if it offers you QR1 for €0 if it is in stock or out of stock

• just tried. qr1 is definitely out of stock, so they do not reserve quick release with the wheels they have in stock, meaning you cannot order any other wheel. its literally just wait or cancel.. FFS

• well that's logical.

with the fact that this is another big blow for Fanatec, they still have a steering wheel available, but there is no QR for it.

if it was a QR1 or QR2 option, they would have to put those steering wheels on pre-order or out of stock

• yeah but that just shows their level of irresponsibility. i understand that often companies will oversell certain items and hope that the manufacturing keeps working without issues, but having hundreds or thousands of wheels in stock, without having a core part of the wheel that actaully makes it usable out of stock is just bad practice.

• this is called market advantage and market manipulation. they are the ones who know what they are doing. they are not stupid.

they were doing badly in business this year and BF was their salvation. so they used many of us because they knew that if they made an irresistible offer, a lot of us would stick to it. we gave them money, raised their rating on financial trends, and that's what they needed. the German government will give them an injection for successful business, they will get many rich investors with them, sponsorship contracts, etc.

we ordinary citizens are always a target for exploitation by the rich.

• Hi guys,

I was one of the many who lost everything due to the Advanced Paddle Module "deal" and I am also wondering about the availability of the QR1 in a not-so-far future I hope...

I have one question though : You are talking about a 25% discount while I only received info regarding a 10% wheel voucher - has there been a new communication from Fanatec ?

Thanks !

• Yes, those who are waiting for Formula v2.5x can choose whether to wait, we are talking about March, or accept a 25% discount on any order, until April.

• Ok thank you very much :)

Is a Quick Release system mandatory with Fanatec products or is it possible to connect the a Formula 2.5 Wheel to a Gran Turismo DD without it ?