WAIT or CANCEL?

I also was one of those who was dazzled by the seemingly great offer on the V2.5 and added it to my shopping basket (without really needing it). As punishment for my greed :P I didn't get my intended bundle either. That would have happened at the end of January at the earliest (maybe), but most likely not until March. I have therefore decided to cancel my BF order according to the instructions in the mail. 

Let's see how quickly this is processed, how long it takes for such a "logistically complex" process as issuing a voucher mail to take and refunding the money.

If everything goes according to plan (haha), I'll get my bundle sooner and cheaper (-25%) than if I were to wait.

Public holidays, inventory and so on are beyond my control...

The bottom line is that the quality now has to be absolutely overwhelming to come out of this with a halfway neutral rating.

As a Testing Engineer, I can only recommend Fanatec to get a grip on their quality management. The processing of cancellations can be automated and is therefore not dependent on whether it is a working day or not. Welcome to the 21st Century!

And on top of that: If MY company is currently experiencing some kind of problem that jeopardises its reputation, then perhaps I should also work on things at the weekend and put in a few hours of overtime, if only to show that I care ...

Comments

• I would like to know, if Fanatec sends me a new invoice with a new delivery, so i still have 2 years warranty…

• I believe they update the expiration date which you can see in your account's order history. It had already happened to me with another order

• I ordered the wheel in a bundle with a dd. Included i ordered the qr2 upgrade shaft because of the low price and i ordered the bundle with the csl loadcel, tuning kit and 8nm upgrade. Additional i added the csl pedal set.

Yesterday i got the same email telling me the 2.5x wheel is delayed. I can wait or accept a 25% voucher discount. But my complete order has a benefit of 35%. No way i will cancel my order.

The lag of communication. Options provided, up to date status on the ordered products is mind blowing. How is this still a problem with this big organisation. I do like the products and the BF deals were great. But i do not like the way this is handled. Why not provide me the option for the non x version of the wheel. That will do for me. Give me options Fanatec. I also would be happy with a normal (round wheel) with discount. Even if i need to pay more.