Pre orders

Hi all I've been following the bf commotion.

Just really curious if someone from fanatec can answer my query on here.

So I ordered the limited edition wheel that was ready to ship but also ordered the qr2 bundle to convert the base and wheel I already have, the pre order had a date of December 15th.

I knew the wheel would be on hold to ship everything together which is fine but will it be processed ASAP on arrival of the qrt bundle or does the whole order go to the back of the processing queue?

Was hoping to have it before Christmas but now very curious where this leaves me with your blog saying there is a 3 day baglog for processing orders.

If it ships Monday I may get it in time, but if it ships later it will more than likely becomes no chance.

Any advice will be appreciated and hopefully stop me from checking website and my emails for an update which there has been none.

Comments

• Dustin GDustin G Member
    edited December 2023

I’m not fanatec but once it says shipped to warehouse, that’s another week at best. Then label created that’s another week so I would say no chance for Christmas delivery. I just received orders from the 20th nov (U.K.). That were in stock.

not shipped to ups by the 19th then it’s a January delivery.

the shipping delay isn’t 3 days it’s 10 business days.

• Thought that would be the case but just hoping it wasn't... :-(

Cheers for the update on the sad state of affairs

• Sorry I couldn’t give better news and I truly hope you get a miracle

• Hello Zusammen!

Ich habe bestellt ein ClubSport DD+ , aber kommt nicht!

Ich habe bestellt 2. November!!!

Libe Fanatec, hast du nicht gemacht eine Plan für Liferung?

Ich habe geschickt ,scon 47 Tage, über 1100 Euro!!! Ich habe eine Lenkard und eine V3 Pedalsett, aber habe ich keine Base!

DANKE!!!!

Schöne Weihnachten und guten Rutsch! 😣

Schaust du meine Photo! Who ist die problem?!