Returned to sender, no updates

There has been absolutely zero information regarding all the orders that have been returned to sender. Based in UK.

Obviously there are a lot of orders delayed and Fanatec have provided some very limited updates as to where they are with the backlog of order. However, what about all the orders that have been returned to sender?

Initial order on the 20th of November, returned to sender on the 30th. Have had no responses to my messages and enquiries, no update as to what's happening with all those orders that were out, but returned.

Really poor customer service...

Comments

• I had a shifter returned to sender, BF deal. I emailed fanatec straight away. Took two weeks to get a reply but they have put through a fresh order and it’s handed over to the warehouse, just waiting on a tracking No.. so some progress.

• I have yet to get an update either, mine made it back to the warehouse on the 28th Nov, emailed that day and still no response. I’m all for waiting, but with the RTS, it feels like you’re in a black hole

• Yeah, I've been on 20 days since my first email and no response or update.

Obviously stuff is not getting delivered by Christmas, but anything to at least advise when they're being looked at, would be good.