Delivery For Christmas?

I placed my original order on the 25th of Nov and got a killer deal. However, Fanatec somehow never got my order and ended up refunding me, and I missed out on the deal. I contacted them almost two weeks ago asking them to send me my original order at that price but I never got a response. all of that is a whole other issue that I feel should be resolved but whatever. Onto the main point of my post, a week ago, (one week after following up with them) I decided to place an order for a DD, The base pedals, and the McLaren GT3 wheel so that I could get something for Christmas. One week after that, I still haven't heard anything about shipping and the website just says "Handover to warehouse". Should I be concerned about its coming at all? I've come to terms with the fact that at this point it's not going to be here for Christmas, but the radio silence is making me nervous again.

Comments

• I recognise the same as your main issue. All my orders are listed, they’ve shipped 2 out of 4. 1 is delayed till January + but the other still says handover to warehouse after 26 days!!!!

logistics issues don’t cover this now…