Where are you Fanatec??

So I was one of the lucky ones who received their goods in reasonable times (well if you think 3 weeks is acceptable!). Anyway, been having issues with DD2 base and submitted a support ticket weeks ago. Still no response. Says on the site that it will be a minimum of 2 weeks before a response. I thought this was dreadful at the time, but it has been well beyond that already and still no contact. Says on the site not to submit another ticket because it clogs the system but they don't even send any acknowledgement that they have even received the support request.

I have been a customer for years with Fanatec going back to the CSR days. I think I have just about had enough of them and now considering getting the transaction reversed via my bank and wait to see if Fanatec then make contact for me to send the base back. Probably not!!

Comments

• nor that they give a 50% voucher discount just because of things like this never buy this garbage from Fanatec

• If youve not received an automated email saying they got your ticket, the request never went through. Try again with a different browser - sometimes that helps

• edited December 2023

FFS. Appalling. So I have been waiting for weeks for nothing...

I'll put another in and if they don't respond in two weeks, I'll do a charge back through paypal. Fanatec can come get the base if they want it.

• edited December 2023

as opposed to them never sending out an automated mail so you'll never know if the request went through?

I mean, how dare they never receive my original request due to errors!

• It's always their absurd way of doing things. "Do not send another request" should become "You will receive an email confirming that the ticket has been opened". They only care about not receiving too many tickets, not that the customer actually opened a ticket for support.

• edited December 2023

Yes. Their errors. I can't believe you actually defend this.... just read the forum posts about what is happening. Oh and I also emailed it to them.

• I had the same problem yesterday ,btw same situation with delivery time, i was expecting to wait a lot more, but they done a good job, but same problem with dd2. I submitted a support ticket but if you take too much time to write all it will disconnect from your account and will not submit the ticket. I had to copy and paste the big description part to reduce the time, and when i submitted the ticket i received a confirmation email.

Moral: if you dont receive a confirmation email , you probably (not for your fault but for timed account disconnection from the site) havent submit the ticket.