gonne type a comment every day about my pre order dd+ and tell u all updates untill it arrives

today marks the day the cs DD+ should be released for me on my order

so from now on i am gonne write a comment everyday how many days it has been without a response or mail

annd keep this updated until i have it in my hands

also i do wanne say i live in belgium so no overseas stuff

today marks the day of the release of my CSDD+ order on the order itself

mail with info about delays: no

send to warehouse: no

so lets see how long this is gonne take from release :)

place your bets

Comments

• Pages or posts?

I will say 30 calendar days until you get so aggravated you give up this thread and start a new one named. I can't believe it is almost Valentine's day and I still haven't got any word on my order.

In two days it will be 2 months since I preordered the CS DD with an availability date of Nov 7, so not holding out hope for any meaningful communication from Fanatec and then all of a sudden FedEx will send me a text telling me a label has been created. LOL

• EU Pre Order from 20 Oktober with delivery date 12. Dezember

Email from 17 December

Dear customer,

You recently ordered a Fanatec ClubSport DD+. We are happy that you have chosen our new Wheel Base and are confident that you will be pleased with this product.

Regrettably, there we have to inform you of an availability delay.

However, as you were expecting delivery of your order in mid-December, we did not want you to wait any longer than necessary to receive your shipment. For this reason, we expedited the delivery of the cargo from sea freight to air freight. We now anticipate that the Wheel Bases will arrive at our regional warehouses within 14 days. Rest assured, we will cover the costs of this change and aim to ship your order before the end of the year (provided you have no pre-order items with a later delivery date).

Please note that you can find the updated availability time for your order in your customer account. The delivery date stated on the current product page pertains only to future sales, not reserved orders like yours.

Once again, we apologize for the delay and are making every effort to minimize it as much as possible.

Thank you for your understanding; we will continue to keep you informed.

Kind regards and best wishes for the upcoming holiday season,

Team Fanatec

• i know but i dident get this email so thats why i am making this post instead and will keep it updated so everyone knows when the orders from november are coming through

• Dustin GDustin G Member
    edited December 2023

So ordered on 24th Oct, availability for Dec 19th.

i did get the email, so maybe there is a cut off point for first batch of orders. (maybe just October orders are first delivery)

• My email was in Spam. Found it this morning. My order was made Oct 20, Delivery date of Dec 12.

• today marks day 1 after the release of the DD+ like on my order page

so more waiting commences

• today marks day 2 after the release of the DD+ on my order page

so another day awaits

• today marks day 3 after the release of the DD+ on my order page

lets be hopefull for next week

• today marks day 4 after the release of the DD+ on my order page

do have an interesting thing happening my date on the csdd+ order page changed from the 19th till the 27th so i guess they really wanne get it shipped by then so ill let this post rest untill then there is no need to see change before the new date and i feel like they will ship it out just before the warehouse shuts down at the first week of januari

lets be hopefull for next week