Podium Hub with pre-installed QR2?

Why there is no option to buy Podium hub directly with QR2? Whats is the point to buy Podium hub + QR2 where I will instantly remain with unusable QR1?

Comments

• You select the QR you want when you place the Podium Hub in the shopping cart.

• yeah the option is there when you check out to select the QR2. I think what you're crying about is having to pay the 100 bucks for the QR2

• Now I see. I expected to have this option before putting it to cart.

But its actually even more expensive doing it this way. Because you pay same money, but just not get QR1.

I would expect to have atleast some bundle discount with QR2 fitted. It was same for QR1. You could buy it separately, but with podium hub you get it free.

I think that 250€ (not even with "pro" QR2) for something where you just mount actual wheel rim is quite a lot. I know that simracing stuff is not cheap, but I find this little strange and overpriced.

• You're right in that doesn't make sense, especially as they are shipped in separate boxes. I would NOT select anything other than the QR1 and then add a QR2 (Pro) as well. QR1s still sell like hotcakes for $40-$50 in most places, so you're losing money if you use their selector to choose QR2.