CLS Load cell pedal always on 100%

Hi I have strange issue. I was playing gt7 and my car just stopped moving. After few confusing minutes I realised my brake is at 100% all the time. I checked calibration, and brake is at 100%, I switched to PC and tested there and it is the same issue.

any ideas?

Comments

• Switch to manual mode. Calibrate manually there and then go back to automatic mode.

• tried that and it didn't help

• I'm just guessing here, but maybe Load Cell sensor is damaged or not working correctly?

Try taking off Load Cell shaft(with black elastomers) Out so there's no load on LC and plug in the PC to see what it reads?

If LC shaft is pulled off, essentially no load on LC sensor, then LC should read something close to 0+ (probably not entire 0 I'm guessing). If it still reads 100%, then my guess is LC sensor. Maybe they can send you a new replacement LC pedal if under warranty.

Sorry hear, good luck.

• my LC sensor is gone. I contacted Fanatec about buying a new one, but no one has responded to my question in 4 days. I'm guessing they are on holidays. I still have normal brake pedal and i can play with it, so I'm not in a big rush