Comments

• Thanks Vijay

• Thanks

To anybody desperately waiting for their order or even a reply from Fanatec, Please sign the petition so Fanatec will realize how they consider their customers!

Nothinig against the products, but without customers, there are no products !

Please Dear Fanatec don't forget this !

• Last night I finally received notice from FedEx that they have my order which was placed on Oct 21 for the CS DD. Although good for me I am not happy that others are in the boat I was just days ago.

I am going to continue to monitor the forums and pass along an opportunity to view and sign (if inclined) a petition I started regarding some of the issues we have been experiencing with Fanatec https://chng.it/CfWvgmVk6G as Vijay brought attention to.

This is not to bring pain to Fanatec but perhaps give them pause as to how they are turning longtime customers off and perhaps losing new and future customers and make noticeable change to improve immediately.

I am not advocating for cancellations or going to another brand, I simply want the brand I have supported for 15+ years to have all their process be as robust as the product.

A weekly update on number of units shipped, current backlog, lead time, etc...would be an excellent start until which time process improvement can be developed and implemented for long term.